|Leader|| Howard Stark (1939-1991)|
Obadiah Stane (1991-1992)
Tony Stark (1992-2010)
Pepper Potts (2010-Present)
|Notable members|| Pepper Potts|
|Headquarters|| Stark Industries Headquarters|
|Locations|| New York City, New York|
Los Angeles, California
United States Armed Forces
|Movie|| Iron Man|
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man 3
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
|Game|| Iron Man|
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3 - The Official Game
|Comic|| Iron Man: Fast Friends|
Iron Man: I Am Iron Man!
Iron Man: Security Measures
Iron Man: The Price of Doing Business
Iron Man 2: Public Identity
Iron Man 2: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Iron Man 2: Fist of Iron
Iron Man: Will Online Evils Prevail?
Iron Man 3 Prelude
Iron Man: The Coming of the Melter
The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VII
- "I came to realize that I have more to offer this world than just making things that blow up. And that is why, effective immediately, I am shutting down the weapons manufacturing division of Stark International until such a time as I can decide what the future of the company will be."
- ―Tony Stark
This industrial/weapons company was founded by Howard Stark during the early twentieth century, a great pioneer in different types of technology and constantly helping the United States Armed Forces with different and innovative weapons, helping the government to create the Super Soldier Serum.  Years later, he created an Arc Reactor along with Anton Vanko, a source which provided free, pure and efficient energy for Stark Industries' main plant.
After Stark was kidnapped by the terrorist organization known as the Ten Rings in Afghanistan and developed a suit of armor powered with a miniaturized arc reactor to escape captivity, he decided the company would no longer produce weaponry, as he discovered his captors possessed illegal Stark tech.
Stark developed further his armor to create new models, such as the Iron Man Armor: Mark III and started looking for and destroying stolen Stark tech, which he later discovered Obadiah Stane was selling behind his back. Stark faced Stane (who created his own suit of armor) and killed him in battle.
One year later, Stark reinaugurated the Stark Expo, and was attacked by Vanko's son Ivan, who thought Howard Stark was the responsible for Anton's misery and death, although Anton was deported because he tried to use the reactor to his own profit.Stark later opened a new base for Stark Industries in New York City, building the Stark Tower which is powered by a new prototype arc reactor inside the tower.
- Jericho Missile
- Stark Sonic Cannon
- Gamma Ray Projector
- Sonic Taser
- Tellor Propellant Rifle
- Stark Medical Scanner
- Insight Helicarriers' Repulsor Engines
- Haz-Tek Exoskeleton
- Sonic Fire Extinguisher
- Stark HUD 2020
- Various high-tech weaponry and equipment
- Tony Stark - Owner and Former CEO
- Pepper Potts - Chairman and CEO; former assistant to Tony Stark
- Happy Hogan - Head of Security; former bodyguard to Pepper Potts and Tony Stark
- Bambi Arbogast - Receptionist and Secretary to Pepper Potts
- Maria Hill - Unknown position
- James Rhodes - Liasion to the US Government
- William Ginter Riva - Scientist
- Samantha Carlisle
- Jesse - IT Department
- Howard Stark - Founder (Deceased)
- Anton Vanko - Founder (Deported, deceased)
- Obadiah Stane - CEO (Deceased)
- Natalie Rushman - Assistant to the CEO (undercover S.H.I.E.L.D. agent)